re-re-re-reeee doing !!!!
The relentless cycle of creating, revising, and refining portfolios, projects, and written content can push one to a breaking point, a stage where the overwhelming urge to delete everything becomes almost unbearable. Yes, it is exactly as it sounds! The impulse to erase my creations arises when I don't feel adequately acknowledged or appreciated for my efforts. While I acknowledge that my experience may not be as extensive as others, and there are undoubtedly many highly skilled students, professionals, and even talented amateurs who possess greater abilities and arguably merit more opportunities, I posit that it's time to critically examine the conventional notion of "deserving" solely based on skill sets. Shouldn't our assessment also incorporate the element of "need"? While skills can be cultivated through unwavering dedication, discipline, and relentless hard work, the concept of "need" holds a different dimension. When the marketplace consistently champions those who consistently excel, those who are genuinely in need are invariably left to languish. Therefore, I implore everyone to actively offer opportunities, provide encouragement, and offer unwavering support to those aspiring to make their mark. The potential outcome of rejection should not deter action; instead, it should be viewed as a stepping stone. At the very least, there will be a sense of accomplishment derived from attempting and failing, rather than enduring a lifetime of self-doubt and continuously pondering about the "chance that remains elusive.

Comments
Post a Comment